KNOXVILLE - Recently, a Ford dealership located in northern Tennessee experienced stolen vehicles as well as vandalism. Six of these vehicles ranged from $22,000 to $72,000 in price, such as a Lincoln Navigator and Ford 350. The police do not specify how the keys were accessed. It also appears the vehicles have yet to be recovered.
When you work with a 1Micro employee to determine your needs, we look for a couple of things:
- Where your keys are currently stored.
- Who has access to your keys?
- When employees have access to keys.
- What is your current method of key management is.
- Current issues that arise with your keys (where they are, what they are being used for, etc).
Have you recently dealt with a theft issue or employees using keys/cars when they shouldn’t be? The KeyMaster is here to help!